You have just subscribed to the SnapCall offer and you want to quickly become familiar with the use of the service in the Shopify environment.
Installing the SnapCall app in Shopify
- Install the SnapCall module in your Shopify environment
- Once the app is installed, go to the configuration page. If you have not yet subscribed to the SnapCall offer, sign up. Otherwise you must identify yourself, with the identifiers entered during your registration (confirmed by email).
- Once identified you access the SnapCall Shopify environment, you will be able to:
- Manage your call buttons
- Follow SnapCall activity
- Manage your licenses
- Before you create your first call button, you need to install the SnapCall mobile app
Installing the SnapCall mobile app
- The SnapCall mobile app on which you will receive the popup calls is available for iOS and Android platforms
- Once downloaded to your smartphone or tablet, launch the application. The following screen will appear.
- The identifier of the phone that appears is to be entered when creating the call button from Shopify. The web call button will be linked to your mobile application.
Creating the first call button
- In your Shopify environment, go to the configuration of the previously installed SnapCall plugin.
- In the tab 'Create a button', we will now fill in the necessary fields:
- Button name: do not hesitate to choose a clear and explicit name.
- Agent ID (Application): In this field, enter the number that appears on the mobile application that you have downloaded.
- Button Display Page: This list groups all pages of your site, select the page on which you want to see the SnapCall button.
- Button display basket value: This field allows you to configure the value of the basket in € from which you want the button to appear.
- The last section allows you to choose the operating hours of the button.
- Now click on 'Create button'.
- The SnapCall button should appear according to the parameters entered.