Being called by its customers from its website is cool but it must generate business to make time spending on the phone profitable !
To determine benefits from SnapCall the notion of call ratio need to be understood. It's calculated on a specific page, when we link the number of time the button appears and the number of calls.
For instance : On a specific page on my website, the SnapCall button is displayed 122 times in one day and I received 2 calls on the same day. My call ratio will be 2 / 122 x 100 = 1,63%.
For a good business effectiveness of the SnapCall button, we recommend a ration between 1 and 2% :
- If ratio < 1% : Not enough calls so not much business opportunity.
- If ratio > 2% : Too many calls, too time-consuming compared to the real business opportunities.
Advices to have a good ratio :
- Target pages with a traffic corresponding to a number of calls per day that you are willing to receive.
Start with a call ratio of 1%. So if I want 1 call/day I place the button on pages with about an hundred views per day.
- Customize the button message with an engaging text for the internet user in relation to the page where he is.
Examples : "Save delivery charges" ; "You like this shirt, other colors are available" ; "5% off si you book now"...
- Invent new digitals customers journeys on your site by integrating the call button on your customers conversion strategy.
- Identify products pages with a high bounce rate. Place the call button on those pages in order to engage the internet user to call you before leaving your site.