Add our sdk from Cocoapod :
pod 'Snapcall_Framework', :git => 'https://firstname.lastname@example.org/seampl/framework_snapcall_ios.git',:branch => 'sandbox'
When asked enter the password (Private beta for the moment)
Cocoapod will properly add the framework with all the link. In some case you need to link the snapcall_framework.framework :
- Set the use of bitcode to no (webrtc do not allow bitcode at this moment)
- Add capabilities for backgroud and voip
- Add plist security option for microphone use and camera use (Even if you don't use camera).
Download the framework and add it as a framework to your IOS project, don't forget to set all the attribute and link in your target setting.
- Disable bitcode in your Xcode project
- sdk is pre-compiled with the 4.1 version of swift
- add plist background attribute for voip :
- Required background modes : App provides Voice over IP services
Work on IOS 10 system (iphone >= 5 and tablet), but can target ios >= 8
Created with Xcode 8.
- The WebRTC library
- Starscream: Library for Websocket connection