You just have subscribed to the SnapCall offer, you want to quickly connect your Zendesk Support agents to the SnapCall call button on your website. This tutorial will guide you to setup easily.
Installing the SnapCall app in Zendesk
- SnapCall app for Zendesk on which you will receive the popup calls is available here on the Zendesk marketplace app.
- Click on the 'Install' button and follow the installation procedure.
- A new SnapCall button will appear in the top bar of your Zendesk Support environment.
- Note the presence of an ID at the bottom of the SnapCall window that will be useful after.
Creating the first call button
- During your registration you have received by email the connecting link to our administration interface. In this interface you can simply manage all the functions of SnapCall call buttons.
- Log in and go to the section: Manage ->Create button
- Fill in the following fields :
- Button name : choose clear and explicit name.
- Brand name.
- Agent ID (from the app): enter in this field the id which we spoke above. It is displayed in the SnapCall application window in Zendesk that you have installed.
- Choose the operating hours of the button
- The settings section allows you to manage the appearance options of the call button.
- Click on 'Create'
Congrat ! Your first SnapCall call button is created and linked to your Zendesk agent. We will now see how to display this button on your website.
Installing the call button on your website
Click on the button surrounded by red to display the code js to integrate on your site.
If everything went well, you should see the SnapCall call button on the selected pages of your website. When the customer clicks the button the call will immediately be forwarded to the Zendesk agent(s) you have set up.