What is Google Tag Manager?
Using Google Tag Manager on your website allows a way easier customization of your code. GTM tool enables you to easily add plugins and add-ons to your website, without adjusting the main code each time.
Installing SnapCall with GTM is especially beneficial because using GTM's Triggers feature enables you to choose when the digital call button will be displayed. You get to choose the right moment, for example when a customer has clicked on a specific page of your website, spent a specified amount of time on one page, etc.
Here's a step by step guide on how to install SnapCall digital call button on your website and add button visibility filters via Google Tag Manager. 👇
1. Go to your Buttons dashboard.
2. Click on the button you want to display on your website.
4. Go to your Google Tag Manager account.
5. Create a new Tag.
6. In the Tag Configuration section, select Custom HTML.
8. In the Triggering section, you can create a new trigger in order for the call button to be displayed on particular pages of your website or for customers meeting your specified criteria only.
9. Make sure to Save your changes. 👍