SnapCall replaces all phone numbers of your website and app with smart call buttons.
It's a smarter way to handle your phone support, focusing it on high-value clients and conversations only.
Check out our video for more information here:
What does SnapCall do?
SnapCall reduces your phone requests by filtering inbound calls according to specific criteria, allowing you to get pre-qualified calls full with data about the customer and its journey.
What are the criteria to filter inbound calls?
- Customer journey: offer voice support at specific pages or points of the customer journey. Ex: Payment page.
- Customer attributed value: offer voice support to high-value transactions or purchases. Ex: shopping cart above 200 USD.
- Customer segmentation: offer voice support to a segment of customers or personas. Ex: VIP customers.
- Agent availability: offer voice support when your agents are ready or available to take calls. Ex: Mon-Fri 9 am to 6 p.m.
* See more about Smart Voice Support feature here
What's the data provided within calls?
- Customer user information: personal details such as name, email, phone number. Ex: Jane Doe.
- Customer location: exact location. Ex: Paris, France.
- Customer ticket history: most recent tickets generated by the client. Ex: last calls and emails sent by Jane Doe.
- Customer intention: a page where they are calling from, shopping cart items, the value of purchase or transaction. Ex: Jane Doe wants to purchase a 500 USD item.
*See more about Smart Voice Support feature here.
What can I achieve with SnapCall?
SnapCall can either replace your current phone system or make it better - with more data and fully integrated with your website or app experience. If you don't have any phone system in place it brings you the opportunity to leverage the power of voice in a way that haven't seen before.
Add voice for the first time:
SnapCall allows you to explore voice without the big commitment current telephony systems require. You can start receiving calls according to rigorous criteria, this means you get to scale at your own pace and add voice on specific paths.
Replace your phone system:
Start receiving calls from your website and app, and direct them to teams or specific agents.
Make your current phone system better:
Start receiving calls from your website and app, and route them to your current phone system. With SnapCall you wouldn't have to display multiple numbers and customers would connect to the right team or agent immediately, this means no voice menus or unnecessary transfers.
* See more about Smart Plugs feature here.