SnapCall allows your customers to launch calls from your website or app, just with one click. The call starts from the same page they are navigating. Your customer doesn't need to install any software or open any additional window to call you.
How customers talk to you when launching calls?
- Desktop or laptop: when they visit your website on this device, your customer talks through the microphone of their computer or laptop.
- Mobile phone: when they visit your mobile responsive website or mobile application, your customer talks the microphone of their mobile phone.
To get started with SnapCall you would need to follow five simple steps:
- Create call buttons
- Install your call buttons
- Decide where to receive your calls
- Decide who gets to call you
- Receive calls full of data
1. Create call buttons
Here's the high level info to create a call button for your website or app. For a detail step-by-step click here.
After opening your SnapCall account, you would be able to create and customize as many call buttons as you want on your Dashboard
You would be able to craft different kind of messages inside the call button and also additional ones at the call button tooltip.
Here's what you would be able to set:
- Button name: to easily identify it on your dashboard.
- Call recipient: Zendesk or any phone number.
- Button text and language: personalized messages that are contextual to the customer's journey and experience.
- Google analytics: for tracking events.
- Tooltip information: additional information to help your customer.
- Color: customize it according to your branding if needed.
- Size: two formats, small or large (collapsed)
- Location: vertical and horizontal position
- Schedule: for the call button to be displayed and allow customers to launch calls.
- Agents: assign the best team or agent to pick calls coming from that call button.
2. Install call buttons
Here's the high level info to install a call button on your website or app. For a detail step-by-step click here.
To install call buttons on your Shopify store, you would need to install the SnapCall App at Shopify app store and connect both accounts.
3. Receive calls
Here's the high level info of how to pick up calls coming from your website or app. For a detail step-by-step click here.
SnapCall allows you to receive calls coming from your website or mobile application directly on:
- Zendesk: pick up calls directly on the Zendesk support platform with one click.
- Phone number: pick calls on your mobile number or landline.
- Phone system: pick calls on any phone system and allow customers to skip the voice menus of your IVR system.
*See more about Smart Plugs feature here.
4. Filter calls
Here's the high level info on how to filter your inbound calls coming from your website or app. For a detail step-by-step click here.
SnapCall allows you to filter your incoming calls according to what's valuable for your business, this means you would only get pre-qualified ones. Here's what you would be use as criteria to filter inbound calls:
- Customer journey.
- Customer attributed value.
- Customer segmentation.
- Agent availability.
*See more about Smart Voice Support feature here.
5. Get customer data in calls
Here's the high level info to get the customer data in calls. For a detail step-by-step click here.
SnapCall allows you to get calls full of data about the customer and its digital journey. Here's what you would be able to get every time a customer is calling you:
- Customer user information.
- Customer location.
- Customer ticket history.
- Customer intention.
*See more about Customer Data in Calls feature here.